[Magdalen] Updates from here!!

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 03:15:18 UTC 2020

Great news Shelia! May your recovery continue to be steady and successful.
peace, Lynn

On Aug 23, 2020, at 2:45 PM, Sheila Ketler <debbiedimond52 at gmail.com> wrote:

Greetings everyone. In the last part of May I had my third and final
surgery which removed
the ileostomy... In Dec. I had surgery to remove the colostomy but ended up
with an ileostomy due to problems... then ended up in the ICU step down
unit for 4 days in Feb. due to high output was in hospital a total of nine
days that go-round.. However things are well here I feel much better now...
I have applied for a Director of Music position no idea if I will even get
an interview and an audition but I threw my hat into the ring...
Now someone on this list posted an article which I found interesting I can
only find the first page of it.. It was entitled The God who knits...
Anyone know where I can obtain a copy of that? I have page one without page
2...

Hope everyone is keeping well...

and safe

Sheila