[Magdalen] Where are we

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 03:15:23 UTC 2020

I’m still here in the suburbs of Philadelphia. I too would enjoy another
Zoom get-together, but not until the holidays are over. Better yet would be
after the inauguration of our new President, which will hopefully bring
better times. I’m on our local Democratic Party Committee which kept me
fairly busy in the fall. Otherwise I’m mostly at home with my spouse except
for requisite errands. I see some of you (and some who used to be here)
from time to time on Facebook, but I don’t post a lot there either. Stay
safe everyone!

--

Christopher Hart