[Magdalen] Response to your recent postings

Sharon Moon sharonbmoon at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 02:58:00 UTC 2020

Nice to hear from everyone.

I am slowly recovering from the trauma of widowhood.  Covid is Covid.
Still seeing clients in my office practice.  My 74 year old brother is my
new roommate.  He is a kind and thoughtful guy, widowed five years.  We
went into very different “worlds” with him in the Navy and all over the
world for several years.  We are very compatible, mainly because he is so
very gentle.

We are both blessed to share a home together again.

My son and his husband and five year old all had Covid.  My son in law
Bryan came very close to dying and was unconscious for a time as they were
traveling back across country to return home.  My son drove them in an RV
to avoid spreading Covid etc. Scary time and they still have residual
symptoms.  They were infected while on a S American cruise in March.  They
have recently purchased and moved to a remote country home to have much
needed space and safety.  In PA.  Kept condo in DC metro for now.
B. works from home for WH.  Lots of responsibility.  Naya is doing well.
My son is her at home parent full time.

Dating a nice man for nine years but we have been “remote” since early
March l.  Share by phone most everyday.

I am so glad Biden achieved this amazing victory.  It required a lot of
persistence and strength of many , many remarkable people.  I hope we have
preserved our country and it will remain again in safe hands.

Love to all.  I keep you in my heart and prayers.

Sharon Moon