[Magdalen] A little 2020 game

Suzie Buchanan buchanan.suzie at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 02:58:40 UTC 2020

2020 in one word:
Heartbreaking

100 words or less:
My privilege is showing.  I am able to work from home and play with my new
puppy and experiment with new recipes.  And still both myself and Rick get
full paychecks as we are able to work from home. The chasm between people's
realities has never been easier to see.  I am struggling with how to
address those realities.