[Magdalen] Where are we

Robert Counselman bob.counselman at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 15:08:17 UTC 2020

What a delightful surprise!  Checked my Magdalen mail and there were all
these messages!!  Great to hear from the group once more.  Things are quiet
in South Texas and since the virus hit, I've been mostly at home trying NOT
to do all the little projects that need to be done.  It's much easier to
cry and complain about not being able to do the things I want to do and
deal with the projects and I could be doing since I'm stuck at home!  Such
is the nature of the human being, I guess.

I had considered that the lack of postings on Magdalen had something to do
with the political climate and perhaps that was a part of it, but these
things do tend to run in cycles and I guess everyone just needed a bit of a
breather.

In any case, its great to hear from all of you once more.  Perhaps one of
my New Year's resolutions for 2021 should be to post on Magdalen
occasionally.  Not much else to do down here anyway!

Hope you all have as wonderful a Christmas as is possible in this current
situation - Safe and healthy above all!

Bob

--
Fr. Robert L Counselman,