[Magdalen] A little 2020 game

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 15:56:09 UTC 2020

2020 in one word: Centering

Perhaps being introverted has helped me to think and pray and see the daily
awfulness and hopefulness, in 2020 differently than I would if life were
roaring by normally.  I have witnessed the evil darkness in this world, and
named it for what it is, without being obsessed, rather sighing deeply.  I
have felt the hope of possibility for the next season, knowing that with
hope comes disappointment stirred in.  Nothing is ever perfect.  Goodness
abounds.  I’ve lost some cynicism and some silly expectations and found
myself centered in the midst of this bizarre time.