[Magdalen] Where are we

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 11:44:47 UTC 2020

Living with chronic pain is just awful.

I have to say my doctor's advice about medical marijuana was life-changing.
The first night I realized, as I drifted off to sleep, that *nothing* hurt,
nothing at all, my back, my hands, my neck, nothing hurt, was an experience
I'll never forget.
Until then, I'd just pushed through it.

These products are marketed with attributes and, the last time I stopped by
the clinic, I picked up some banana kush (mellow buzz alongside a relaxed
sense of euphoria).
Euphoria is right.
It's been a long time since I felt that way.
And very helpful in this time of Covid.
-M