[Magdalen] physically distanced communion

Judy Fleener fleenerj at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 14:52:45 UTC 2020

I am one of the people who takes Communion to others.  I have 7 people on
my list.  I don't enter their houses.  I hand them a small bag with a
consecrated host, a sheet of prayers and other material or hang it on their
door handle..  We will also have the opportunity for folks to pick up their
Christmas Communion in one kind only. I really appreciate being able to
receive my Communion in this way.  Our priest reads Morning Prayer every
morning on facebook live and we do the evening office or Compline on zoom
every week night.  I appreciate the efforts of our clergy a great deal.

--
Hope is a thing with feathers that perches in the soul.
Judy Fleener, ObJN