[Magdalen] Where are we

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 14:51:19 UTC 2020

Yes, I was actually wondering if folks remembered the rationale. Originally, content was supposed to have some kind of Anglican content, and sometimes folks would try to construct some kind of link, even if it was rather weak!
Over the years, as this has become a closer gathering of friends, this requirement has fallen away, but once in a while someone will refer to I think it’s somewhat charming. After all, if it relates to us, it’s Ob Ang!