[Magdalen] Where are we

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 18:13:49 UTC 2020

Oh, I didn't remember that!  I remember being invited to join the pub after
leaving St. Bede's, which was after leaving St. Sam's. Someone told me
there was this gentler friendlier place and then directed me to it.

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

*"Not all of us can do great things, but we can do small things with great
love."*
*St. Teresa of Calcutta*