[Magdalen] Annual Report, Good Shepherd, Summerville, SC

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 21:46:52 UTC 2020

Thanks, Marion.  I am so thankful our priest is speaking a new future for
us.  The parish agrees.  This will be hard work, but so was making a
mission congregation from a handful of Episcopal faithful left without
anything except God and each other after the schism.  We will with God's
help!  It will be slow but it will be.

Ginga