[Magdalen] Gracie...PS

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 16:05:32 UTC 2020

This morning Jamie Reaser, a poet friend posted a poem on FaceBook that I had forgotten. She wrote it about Gracie and me back in 2014 after a real experience I’d told her about. It’s in one of her books, but I don’t have that one. It really has made me cry.  She attached it to a photo of Gracie that I had posted yesterday.
The poem: (Well, after her introductory comment)

You were a great Dog Momma, Grace! May that free-roaming hound spirit continue to lead her on grand adventures - with or without your wheelbarrow.

 https://talkingwaters-poetry.blogspot.com/2014/01/the-woman-and-wheelbarrow.html