[Magdalen] 2020

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 17:33:02 UTC 2020

Happy Birthday, Allan. Binge watching is one of my secret vices. My last
one was the one about the 1916 Easter Rising, "Rebellion" on my Apple TV.
That was *after* I finished season 4 of "The Man in the High Castle" which
was a wowser! There is a sequel to "Rebellion" but I tried it and didn't
find it as compelling. I would say "God grant you many years" as we do in
the Orthodox Church, but I don't know how you'd feel about that. As many as
find you able to get about and be yourself, I guess! God's blessings on you
and Camille.