[Magdalen] Decline and decay

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 13:11:44 UTC 2020

2020 has brought the unpleasant diagnosis of moderate arthritis in my left
hip.  In practical terms, I am limping painfully and would qualify for hip
replacement if I so choose.  The limp is hardly new and is the long
aftermath of my broken hip nine years ago, January 2011, however, it and
the discomfort and affected sleep have ratcheted up in the last couple of
month to the point that I made a doctor's appointment.  Generous amounts of
Robaxet are not a healthy diet!

I don't take this sort, or any sort, of physical limitation well and would
welcome your prayers to help me stay away from the pity party for one while
I sort through its significance and what to do about it..

Marion, a pilglrim