[Magdalen] Decline and decay

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Fri Jan 10 19:03:20 UTC 2020

I offer my prayers, too. I struggled with a knee that was so bad I finally
begged to see a doctor (pain constant, and at about a level 9). I feared
I'd need a knee replacement, or surgery for something torn. The physical
therapist correctly diagnosed it as referred pain from my sciatic nerve,
gave me two simple exercises to do to open the front of my spine, and I’m
cured! Now when it feels hinky, I just do the gentle backbend that opens my
spine in the front, and any pain completely disappears. Who'da thunk? I’m
so grateful.

--
Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle