[Magdalen] Confirmation this morning

cantor03 at aol.com cantor03 at aol.com
Mon Jan 13 03:16:07 UTC 2020

Sorry I lost the identifying note on this subject.  Are you referring to the Holst "Christmas Day"arrangement of Christmas carols?

David Strang.

In a message dated 1/12/2020 3:20:59 PM Eastern Standard Time, reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us writes:

I think my absolute favorite piece of music is a medley of Let all mortal flesh keep silence woven together with Veni veni Emmanuel. I’ve seen it performed live half a dozen times but never found a good recording.