[Magdalen] List Down?

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 13:53:29 UTC 2020

Well, he has been in regular contact with the Abbot, who I think was
suggesting that Randy might not want to travel on the 4th weekend or even
the Monday, but pressure had been building at my end for him to be off and
away and out of the rectory.  I was very conflicted by great compassion for
him on the one hand and episcopal pressures on the other..  These last
months have been quite an experience with COVID-19  isolation  making
northing about his departure Ordinary!

Marion, a pilgrim