[Magdalen] Secretary of State Offices

Judy Fleener fleenerj at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 19:00:01 UTC 2020

Bill needs a current ID preferably a Real ID.  I am finding even the forms
with which to make an appointment don't apply to that situation. His
license expired on March 31.  He is not driving and because of his latest
fall and the virus we have been lazy about this.  We may someday want to
fly again or go to Canada when they will let us in.

A man who lives in our building has not been here since some time in
March.  He also has an apartment in Toronto and he is afraid he won't be
able to return.

I blame trump.

--
Hope is a thing with feathers that perches in the soul.
Judy Fleener, ObJN,SSH