[Magdalen] Cathedral Eucharist

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 01:48:24 UTC 2020

Well, we didn't have Michael Curry as a preacher, but I thought our rector
did a pretty fair job today. We have been live-streaming a full eucharistic
liturgy with minimal participants (organist, quartet of singers, a couple
of readers, and clergy) present in the church, plus the person doing the
camera work. It's a pretty nice job for a modest suburban parish, I think,
and makes me feel as though I've done church.

--

Christopher Hart