[Magdalen] Corpus Christi

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 15:42:46 UTC 2020

At Ascension, Chicago, we typically move it all to Sunday, and will do so
again. I've been asked to chant the Epistle on the 9 a.m. Zoom Mass. Too
early for me, but I'll have to just be ready and do it.

We're not in churches yet and haven't petitioned the bishop with our
proposed plans yet. One parish went ahead weeks ago and apparently doesn't
care about the bishop's or diocese's plans, relying on the governor's
guidelines instead.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA