[Magdalen] memories

Judy Fleener fleenerj at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 16:34:37 UTC 2020

Today I prayed with several different online groups.  At 7 I listened to
the first draft of our rector's sermon. At 8:45 I prayed Morning Prayer
with our congregation, St. Paul's, Muskegon.  At 10:30 I went to our
diocesan site where they do Morning Prayer with the readings for the
Eucharist.  I wanted to hear our bishop's sermon.  He is away at the
ordination of the new Bishop of Missouri.  And at 11:15 I worshiped at
Trinity Church Wall Street.  I have been spending my Sunday mornings there.

This brought to mind a trip to New York with Mary Jane Anderson of blessed
memory.  We met Mary O"Shaughnessy at St. Luke's in the Field.  With Jim
Guthrie, also of blessed memory, and Roy Murphy we ate lunch and  visited
St. Mary the Virgin and St. Thomas.

That led to memories of list meets all over the country.  What fun!
--
Hope is a thing with feathers that perches in the soul.
Judy Fleener, ObJN,SSH