[Magdalen] memories

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 19:07:19 UTC 2020

And we met at the Cathedral for Georgia's service and lunch. And I think we
may have met one other time, as well. It's always been fun through the
years to have actual face-to-face meetings with folks! I think of Roland
Orr and Tony "Boom Boom" Hitman, both of blessed memory.

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

*"Not all of us can do great things, but we can do small things with great
love."*
*St. Teresa of Calcutta*