[Magdalen] memories

Judy Fleener fleenerj at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 17:45:47 UTC 2020

I am on ZOOM everyday for evening prayer.  It works well with an invitation
to speak.  Each person has their say and invited another.  I currently zoom
with my congregation, a small group of friends, the library board and our
diocesan dismantling racism team.  I love it, BUT I get tired and lose
focus after about an hour.  Lets do it late enough in the day so I can have
a glass of wine with you all.

--
Hope is a thing with feathers that perches in the soul.
Judy Fleener, ObJN,SSH