[Magdalen] memories

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 04:04:53 UTC 2020

My sense is that we have pretty well agreed about TIME, namely 4:00pm EDT
as I had suggested, but that no one has suggested a date. Permit me,
therefore, to humbly suggest that it be a weekday or at least not a Sunday.
Since we might all need a few days to get it on our calendars and allow
time to get the word out to those who are less frequent pub visitors. How
do folks feel about this coming Friday the 26 of June or would Monday the
29th be a better choice?

--

Christopher Hart