[Magdalen] Zoom Listmeet - Doodle Poll Reminder

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 21:21:20 UTC 2020

I'm starting a new thread since traffic has fallen off on the Memories
discussion despite much expressed enthusiasm for a virtual listmeet. Brian
Reid very helpfully created a Doodle Poll at which we can gauge the best
date and time for the greatest number of us, but only if everyone
interested participates in the poll. Please go to the link below and
indicate your choices, then let's see if we can actually make this happen.
The available/suggested dates and times are all late afternoon (Eastern
USA) toward the end of this week and into next week. Be sure to click Send
or Save or Submit as needed after making your selections. Many thanks to
those who have already responded.

https://doodle.com/poll/ykqkz8bidysianqt
--

Christopher Hart