[Magdalen] Doodle Poll for Zoom Listmeet - Summary

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 11:14:52 UTC 2020

Grace, I agree that the Thursday time slot is probably a little too soon to
get everyone "on board". If you can host, in a technical sense, I'm happy
to help facilitate the discussion. Some of our folks may not be familiar
with Zoom, but it's pretty easy once you get started as I'm sure you know.
Let's try for one of the weekend time slots with the highest number of
interested persons. Those are still 4-5pm EDT and I see that you are OK for
both of them. My suggestion is to try for Saturday with Sunday available
for a backup or, if desired, a second session which might catch a few
people for whom the Saturday time wasn't good. I would suggest you post the
Zoom link here on Magdalen and open the Zoom meeting about 15-20 minutes
ahead of the appointed hour so that people have time to get logged in. If
you know how to assign a Co-Host on Zoom I'm willing to do that, but I
don't have the full license. Let me know what I can do to help. Thanks.

--

Christopher Hart