[Magdalen] Doodle Poll for Zoom Listmeet - Summary

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 14:44:13 UTC 2020

I did not understand what was being asked of us, so I chose two days and
times on the chart.  With Christopher's clarification, I have marked
essentially all days and times.  In short, I will meet the chosen time and
day.  So, I will be present whenever the meeting is held.  Thanks to all
who are working on this.  I look forward to seeing old friends and meeting
some I've not known before.
Ginga Wilder