[Magdalen] Doodle Poll for Zoom Listmeet - Summary

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 12:22:02 UTC 2020

Grace, Since you are in the US Eastern time zone, as am I, you will want to
set up the Zoom meeting based on our time zone. I'm fairly certain that if
you publish the link (meeting ID) here on Magdalen and the announced
date/time those in other time zones will be able to use it without any
problem if they mentally make the adjustment to know when to log on. let's
go for the 4pm EDT time slot on Saturday the 27th (with Sunday as a
fallback option if we encounter problems or want to do a second session). I
would suggest opening the Zoom room 15 minutes ahead of time to allow for
people logging in and settling in. I'm not at all certain how I came to be
the decider about much of this, but I'm happy to help however I can. I'm
really looking forward to seeing far away friends.

--

Christopher Hart