[Magdalen] Doodle Poll for Zoom Listmeet - Summary

P. Dan Brittain pdan.brittain at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 01:58:01 UTC 2020

I wish I could join this time around. Had a fall in the garden a couple of
days ago, may have injured a rib. And today harvested some red onions, and
planted more green beans. Now my back says I did too much.

Have fun, hopefully I can join the next one.

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

--
P. Dan Brittain
Harrison, Arkansas

Transcriptions, Arrangements and Original Compositions
Wind Band, Brass Band, Choir, and Ensembles

http//:pdanbrittain.com  Or  at Sheet Music Plus
http://tinyurl.com/yb9fl39r