[Magdalen] Zoom listmeet

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 02:14:45 UTC 2020

Here’s my plan. I’ll send the Zoom invitation and the link tomorrow and then again on Saturday midday.  I’ll reserve spots for Saturday and Sunday, both at 4 pm EDT.  It sounds as if the main group will want to meet on Saturday, but I thought if there were a few folks who couldn’t do it then, they might want to try for Sunday. And, of course, anyone can do both, if they want to. I’ll open the room at 3:45 both days, and you can join when you’re ready. I’ll set it up with no waiting room and no password requirement.