[Magdalen] Zoom listmeet

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 05:00:32 UTC 2020

Thanks, Christopher, for the caution. I was debating the password question, since this is going far afield, but they can be such a pain—though I’d use a word and not numbers. I think as of July 1st you’re going to be required to use a waiting room and also a password.

I have it all set up, and I’ll send out the invitation tomorrow and again on Saturday around noon.