[Magdalen] Zoom listmeet

sally.davies at gmail.com sally.davies at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 08:35:52 UTC 2020

Hi, Grace!

I don’t check my email as I once did...work pattern has changed totally
since we left Somerset West 7.5 years ago. It’s possible that I appeared on
the FB radar of Pub folk because I posted on there yesterday asking after
Texas based listsibs.

I haven’t deleted FB because there are still people, including Maddie’s
people, who can’t be found any other way. But more than a year ago -
disgusted beyond words by Mark Zuckerberg’s Congressional outing - I
decided not to engage in any discussions on that platform and to keep
visits to a minimum.

I do spend an inordinate amount of time on Twitter (@SallyShuttle).
Meanwhile this old gmail address also gets neglected as it tends to drown
in both spam and things I stupidly signed up for but don’t have time to
read!! But I’m glad I finally checked it yesterday.

I’m hoping to make the Zoom listmeet tonight.

Sally D (now in Blue Horizon Bay)