[Magdalen] Zoom info

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 11:35:39 UTC 2020

Everyone—a couple of course corrections.....

I need to tweak the set-up a bit. This will not change anything you have to do, except you won’t be able to sign in early.

THE START TIME IS 4:00 PM, EASTERN TIME!! I neglected to set a time with Zoom, and at least one person is already on. I will fix that momentarily.

There are also a couple of protocols, such as ID-ing  yourself and possibly using the chat function, mute, help, etc., that I will send when I re-send the sign-on link.

So watch this space, as they say. I will have all of that up no later than noon, Eastern Time.