[Magdalen] ZOOM

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 15:51:15 UTC 2020

At the bottom you'll find the same invitation I sent yesterday--no change.
If the link is live, just click on it, and you'll be in. There's no waiting
list, as long as the room is open. I'll open it at 3:45 pm, EDT. There is
no password required.
Please make sure the name you use is your real name, so we'll know who you
are.  We haven't all met face to face, so if you use some really clever
name, we won't know who you are!

*I will open the room at 3:45 EDT.*

*If you haven't used Zoom before,* after you get the Zoom page, you may be
asked for some information, like your name, and you'll be given a personal
ID number you can use for Zoom from now on. Again, please use your real
name. You will be asked to put in the meeting number, which is at the
bottom of the invitation below.

*During the meeting:*  I'll have it set so you can talk to each other while
we're all getting on. Check the icons in the lower left hand corner of your
zoom screen, and make sure the one for video and the one for audio aren't
muted.  Otherwise, we'll only see your name, and we won't hear you. I'll
talk about muting during the meeting after we're all in.

* If you can't get in:* One solution would be to try another device. I had
to switch to my phone a couple of weeks ago, because there were issues with
my laptop. Another might be to try one of he phone numbers in the
invitation--I have no idea what that does!

If that doesn't work, you can call me, and I'll see what you might need to
do.  I'll have my phone right with me, and I've sometimes had to trouble
shoot that way.
My number is 434/882-0962. I don't know what prefixes you need if you're
not in the US.

I hope that's all you need for now. If I've forgotten anything, Christopher
or Brian, please chime in.

Here is the invitation:
Grace Cangialosi is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Magdalen
Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85876820147

Meeting ID: 858 7682 0147

One tap mobile
+13126266799,,85876820147# US (Chicago)
+16468769923,,85876820147# US (New York)

Dial by your location
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

Meeting ID: 858 7682 0147
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kI101Cj4D

Looking forward to seeing many of you!!
-
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

*"Not all of us can do great things, but we can do small things with great
love."*
*St. Teresa of Calcutta*