[Magdalen] Zoom info

sally.davies at gmail.com sally.davies at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 12:22:16 UTC 2020

Thanks to Grace and all attendees for a most enjoyable Zoom listmeet!

Since I haven’t ever met anyone who was there in person, I am amazed how
comfortable it felt, and how familiar! But Pub folk are, by now, the one
group with the exception of close family, that I have known the longest and
spent the most time with, so maybe it isn’t that surprising.

Tomorrow is a work day so I won’t be signing in tonight, but I do hope we
can meet again by moonlight (or in your case bright Summer afternoon
sunshine).

Shout out to the Aussie list mates, whom I have actually met when we were
in Sydney - Val, John, Lesley and Claudine. I am definitely up for an
Aussie friendly time slot sometime.

 I also met beloved Roland in the UK, for a lunch date at Marks & Spencers.

Sally D (remembering now that I was always Sally D, because  when I joined
the Pub, the Other Sally, Sally Mullock, was a regular contributor).