[Magdalen] Zoom invitatiion for today

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 14:10:44 UTC 2020

Here is the link--it's the same as yesterday.  Time is 3:45  EDT. I hope
some of you who couldn't join us yesterday will be able to join us
today--and I know a lot of those folks are planning to return.  I thought
it was a lot of fun, and I was glad to see some new faces.  I was surprised
at how many folks I had actually met face to face over the years.

See you later!

Grace Cangialosi is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Magdalen
Time: Jun 28, 2020 03:45 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85876820147

Meeting ID: 858 7682 0147

One tap mobile
+13126266799,,85876820147# US (Chicago)
+16468769923,,85876820147# US (New York)

Dial by your location
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

Meeting ID: 858 7682 0147

Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kI101Cj4D

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

*"Not all of us can do great things, but we can do small things with great
love."*
*St. Teresa of Calcutta*