[Magdalen] Zoom invitatiion for today

Suzie Buchanan buchanan.suzie at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 15:55:30 UTC 2020

I’m going to try to join today too. Have an afternoon project to work on but will try to break free for this. Couldn’t do yesterday because of our outdoor Saturday worship service, but was totally willing to let the Doodle poll do its work for the most people to pick the best time. I’m grateful for the second option!

Sent from my iPhone