[Magdalen] Zoom invitatiion for today

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 23:30:59 UTC 2020

I would love to see us touch base at least once a month while we are in
this state and beyond into some formless future.  Just to keep in touch
beyond the list.  This has really fleshed out the community for me in a
wonderful way.

Thank you, Grace, for making it happen.  These two days have been better
than a tonic.

P.S.  I think my priest is now leaving on Tuesday, which really is last
minute!  Keep that prayer wheel turning for us!

Marion, a pilgrim