[Magdalen] Cleaning and Disinfecting Churches

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 17:06:06 UTC 2020

I have just read the protocols for the two-stage opening of our church
buildings.  I think I am going to catch the next flight outta here.
Essentially the buck stops right here with me.  The people's warden is not
emotionally engaged with any of this (he didn't want the job anyway) and we
don't have deputies, and our incumbent is driving away tomorrow morning (a
day past the deadline)

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners .....

Marion, a pilgrim