[Magdalen] Me too!

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 21:18:55 UTC 2020

Hi! Scott's still here, and meet my new friend, Influenza-A.

Thanks to my flu shot, though, it's a handle-able form of the flu. I've got
a few days left to endure. People are being kind, although I hate that I've
missed some things I was supposed to help people with at church. They
reassure me that my sparing them the flu was much appreciated, though.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA