[Magdalen] no mail

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Mon Mar 9 23:40:01 UTC 2020

I am also still here, more active on Facebook, but always checking in with
my old friends who saw me through seminary, ordination, a move or three,
and into (semi-) retirement! The winter was a little rough for me, but
springtime and a new weight loss program (which has improved my nutrition
and activity level) have restored my enjoyment of life. Planning a
conference in Spain in November, and I’m excited about that.

On Mon, Mar 9, 2020 at 11:26 AM Bob Rea <petard at petard.us> wrote:

> On Monday, March 09, 2020 10:26:17 AM Ginga Wilder wrote:
> > Christopher, not to worry.  Wondering about unsubbing is not the same as
> > doing it.  My thoughts are mostly wishful thinking for St. Sam's and
> > Magdalen's days of yore when our conversations were lively and we seemed
> > more of a diverse community of friends who had Anglicanism in common.  I
> > will soon be 73 years old - I've been retired 4 years.  Each of us is
> older
> > now; some have passed into larger life and we miss them.  Our community
> has
> > changed which is certainly to be expected.
>
> And I am still here listening a lot, talking a bit, after all these years.
>
> --
> Bob Rea
> www.petard.us
> www.petard.us/blog