[Magdalen] Me too!

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Tue Mar 10 22:47:01 UTC 2020

I did drink from the firehose that was St Sams output but must have
joined a little later, probably about 1999 when I moved to Bedford. It
was certainly by 2000 when I presented a brief paper on the
Psychospirituality of Cybercommunities to the London Conference of the
British Psychological Society. The volume of mail (and the vitriole) was
too much for me but I was involved with St Bede's and then Magdalen from
the start.

Roger