[Magdalen] Big A subscription roster from January 1997

Robert Counselman bob.counselman at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 12:39:38 UTC 2020

And I was still in New Jersey at that point - with an old email address.
Also remember a list meet at a restaurant in Union Square, New York back in
that day.  Somewhere I think I still have some pictures of the crew that
was there. Have to see if I can find them.

--
Fr. Robert L Counselman,
Retired