[Magdalen] Food for kids while schools are closed

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 16:14:36 UTC 2020

Our system (Greene County) is planning a drive-thru location at one of the schools later today and Thursday that will give two breakfasts and food for other meals to each child under the age of 18, no questions or screening required. They’re not sure about home deliveries yet until they see how today goes, but they’re keeping potential volunteers informed.