[Magdalen] Stay-at-home order

Clarissa Canning canplum at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 20:44:41 UTC 2020

TBG and some risk  Josh & I got home to Manitoba. One of our flights had
changed so we found earlier ones. The last one to Canada had 4 people !
wierd no lines! Wore hand made masks n gloves . So we are on Quarrentine
til GFtiday and on  Easter I can be on the church You tube . I have lots of
stuff to doo here .