[Magdalen] Stay-at-home order

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 21:57:29 UTC 2020

Life has stopped in Canada.  We've been confined to barracks for a
couple of weeks now., all of us except essential services like pharmacies
and grocery stores which are much more restricted in the way they operate.
Lots of leisure at home.  I ventured to the grocery store last Wednesday, I
think it was.  Once my closed church was taken out of the equation  on
March 15 life changed dramatically for me.   Lots of FaceBook, my Duolingo
Scottish Gaelic lessons, the stationary bicycle (did 60 minutes and 20
miles earlier today while watching The Stranger on Netflix.), and
occasional forays to the garden to rake up a few more leaves.are about it.

Very mellow-making.with lots of time for contemplation and considering the
meaning of life.

Marion, a pilgrim