[Magdalen] Stay-at-home order

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 13:47:13 UTC 2020

I’m in Virginia, and our Governor just issued a stay-at-home order yesterday.
But what I wanted to tell you, Michael, was that, in addition to two online Sunday services—so far—I’ve been alternating Evening Prayer and Compline every evening around 6:00 pm live on the church’s FaceBook page. And a few of us are going to start doing daily Morning Prayer together, using Zoom.

If you can’t do services in person, maybe something like this would be an alternative.