[Magdalen] Smoky Mary's.

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 20:12:25 UTC 2020

Thirty or so years ago I was watching a documentary on the savannas.
During the rainy season the grasslands flood, then they dry up.
There was dramatic footage of doomed fish flopping about in shallow mud
puddles.

It was one of the revelations that made me hop into the spiritual skiff and
row on out of a church that was determined to hold firm against women's
ordination.
-M