[Magdalen] Stay-at-home order

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 22:53:00 UTC 2020

The governor of Florida has a severe case of recto-cranial inversion. My
adopted daughter is there because that's where she got clean and sober and
met the father of my youngest grandchild, but they are sensibly
quarantining. Poor little one is two and doesn't understand why she can't
go to the beach, but at least she can play outside on her patio.