[Magdalen] Stay-at-home order

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 23:11:50 UTC 2020

In Florida,
despite television footage of thousands of youtts crowding the beaches to
PARTAY,
the governor refused to close the beaches.
He left it up to the mayors.

As each mayor stepped up to the plate, the horde moved on to the next
municipality open.

It was awful.
It was stupid.
It was dangerous.

I took out the trash, set the AC to 78, emailed the complex requesting they
shut off the water, and headed north.
-M